Sunday, November 19, 2006

NOVEMBER 20th SCHEDULE
FOR
ADVANCED ACTING

Monday, November 20th:

I will not be with you today. I WILL be on campus but I won’t be able to be in class with you. So that means you will have a sub and I want you all to be on your very best behavior (which I’m sure you will be anyway, because you are all so smart and mature).

Everyone MUST have a scene and a scene partner today! If your scene partner is not here, then please stay inside, memorize your lines and/or work on “Person, Place, or Thing” journals.


Tuesday, November 21st:

Today we will see Jennifer and Byron’s scene, and Joseph and Monique’s scene, which we will videotape, and critique.

I will then work on Blanca and Mariela’s scene which will be presented on Wednesday.


Wednesday, November 22nd:

Today we will see Blanca and Mariela’s scene! Then the actors who presented this week will view the tape and write a reflective journal on their work.

I will work with Joseph and Alex today on their scene. They will present their scene on Tuesday, November 28th.

No comments: