Sunday, September 30, 2007

WEEKLY SCHEDULE
FOR
PLAY PRODUCTION
10/01 - 10/05
THE IMAGINARY INVALID


Monday, October 1, 2007:

I will not be here today through Wednesday. Phoenix is in charge and will do run-throughs of the show.
Tom Roche will be here for about an hour from 2: 15 to about 3: 15.
I will try to be back in time for rehearsals after school.


Tuesday, October 2, 2007:

Same as before. Phoenix is in charge and will do run-throughs of the show.
I will try to be back in time for rehearsals after school.


Wednesday, October 3, 2007:

Same as before.


Thursday, October 4, 2007:

Minimum day:

We will rehearse from 1:30 until five pm.
You will have an hour off for lunch so please be back ready to work on time at 1:30. Please anticipate hunger pains by packing a snack to eat during rehearsals, and have homework ready to work on when you’re not rehearsing.


Friday, October 5, 2007:

6th Period:

Rehearse the final scene, “The Graduation Scene”.

Starting next week we will start staying until 5 on Friday.

Please note that during the hours of 2:15 to 5:00 we are in rehearsals. Please take care of personal needs (eating, drinking, text messaging, hanging out with friends, etc) before or after rehearsals - not during. Please be aware that when you interrupt rehearsals with personal issues (you're hungry, you have a lotta homework to do, "You're not using me anyway, so can I leave now?") you're taking valuable time away from rehearsal because I have to explain to you yet again why I can't let you go. Please do not whine and beg to be released early because: a) I can’t. I’m legally responsible for you until 3:25 and I don’t want to be held responsibile if you wander out into traffic at 3:24 and b) it’s REALLY ANNOYING to hear “Can you let me out early? There’s only five minutes left in the period and you’re not using me -” when I am concentrating on a scene.

Remember: You are young adult artsts engaged in a creative enterprise. NO WHINING!

No comments: