Sunday, April 06, 2008

Weekly Agenda 4/7/08

APRIL 7TH
WEEKLY SCHEDULE
FOR
INTERMEDIATE ACTING


MONDAY, APRIL 7TH:

Now don’t be too happy, but I won’t be here today. So you are to work quietly on your scenes with your scene partner.


TUESDAY, APRIL 8TH:

Shortened Day!

Journal: Describe a typical day in the life of the character. Discuss how and where s/he lives, the type of job s/he has, the kinds of friends your character has, the family your character has. What does s/he enjoy doing? What does your character have to do but hates having to do it? What kind of music does the character like? Which group or types of people does your character identify with? What are your character’s fears? What is your character’s dark secret?

I’m back and I hope I’m feeling better. If I am, then we will do some much needed vocal exericise, sense memory and emotion memory exercises.

Today, I will work with Miguel’s scene.


WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9TH:

Journal: Continue working on Tuesday’s journal. It should be several pages long.

Warmups: Vocal exercises; sense memory and emotion memory exercises.

Today I will work with:

Ahmad’s scene.
Blue Cooke’s scene.

THURSDAY, APRIL 10TH:

THEATRE GAMES!

Today I will work with:

Terrence Meadow’s scene.


FRIDAY, APRIL 11TH:

Today, the following scenes are up: Ahmad’s scene and Blue’s scene. These will be taped and the actors will then watch and write a journal on what they liked about the scene, and how they can improve. This reflection should be at least half a page.

No comments: