Sunday, December 13, 2009










DECEMBER 14th - DECEMBER 18th
BEGINNING ACTING


Monday, December 14th:

Warm-ups: Using your character’s circumstance, create an emotional memory journey.
Go over stage directions.

Work with:
Savvy and La Iya


Tuesday, December 15th:

Shortened day!

Two more pivotal moments!

Work with:
Trina and Deborah


Wednesday, December 16th:

Warm-ups:
Vocal and physical
Using your character’s circumstances create a sense memory journey.

Two more pivotal moments!

Work with:
“The Jumper”


Thursday, December 17th:

Warm-ups:
Vocal and physical
Two more pivotal moments

Work with:
Hayley and Genesis on “The Roommate”



Friday, December 18th:

The following scenes will perform today:

Family Suite
The Glass Menagerie
The Jumper
The Roommate

The audience will critique the performers.
The scenes will be videotaped.
The performers will then review their work and write a reflection.
The reflection will include:
Could I be heard?
Could I be understood?
Did I connect to my scene partner?
Did I create a believable living space?
Were my objectives clear?
Did I stay in character?
Did I create a believable character?

No comments: