Friday, May 14, 2010


Reflections on Your Acting Scene

1. Could I be heard?

2. Was I understandable? Did I enunciate clearly?

3. Did I, as an actor, look comfortable on stage?

4. Did I create a believable character who was recognizable as a human being?

5. Did I create a believable environment? Did I break the fourth wall at any time? Was there a sense of time of day, time of year? Was there a sense of cliamte - heat or cold, or rain? Did I give an indication to where I was physically - outdoors? At the beach, in a city, in the woods? Inside a room, and if in a room, what kind of room?

6. Did I relate to the other character on stage? Did I give a sense of my relationship with the other character? Did I like the other character? Are we friends? How close is the relationship? If we are enemies, then why don't I like the other character?

7. Were my objectives clear - both my immediate objectives and my super objectives?

8. Did I play all the beats clearly and completely?

9. What surprised me the most in seeing my work on tape?

10. What surprised me the most about how I sounded on tape?

11. What did I like the best about my work?

12. What could I do to improve?

No comments: